Calendar filters allow you to customize the displayed information based on projects, resources, custom fields, tags, and availability.
Calendar Filters allow you to quickly access the desired information by filtering based on projects, resources, custom fields (projects and people), tags (bookings and timesheets), and availability.
You can apply filters using text or date attributes and choose whether the filtered view is private or shared. These filter options can be found on the left side of the calendar interface.
Create a view
- Customize the calendar filters to display the desired information and apply any necessary filters.
- Arrange the calendar view according to your preferences, such as the order of projects or resources.
- Once you have the desired view, click on the "Save View" or similar option.
- Provide a name for the view to easily identify it in the future.
- Choose whether the saved view should be private or shared with others in your organization.
- Click the "Save" or similar button to save the view.
- The view is now saved and can be accessed whenever you need it from the list of saved views.
Please refer to the quick video tutorial for a visual guide to creating a new calendar view.